For a student project, I had recently been searching for a set of easily combinable electronic bricks that would include various sensors (e.g. force and distance sensors), LEDs, displays, and so on. As discussed in my previous post, I finally opted for the Grove components by Chinese manufacturer Seeedstudio in combination with a FEZ Panda II board by the US company GHI Electronics. In this blog entry, I want to present a custom shield I designed for the FEZ Panda II to bring the two systems together. Read more…
About the author
My name is Timm Linder and I recently finished studying Applied Computer Sciences at the University of Duisburg-Essen, where I am now working as a researcher in the Interactive Systems Group. I possess a large expertise in Java-based web development, but I am also interested in computer vision, machine learning and embedded systems programming. A couple of years ago, I also developed an award-winning real-time strategy game called Sorades – Die Befreiung.
- JSF2: Finding and re-rendering deeply nested components in different NamingContainers
- JSF2: Nesting forms into each other — not a good idea
- Grove Panda – A Grove shield for the FEZ Panda II board
- A comparison: Arduino vs. .NET MF vs. .NET Gadgeteer + others
- JSF2: Rendering facets inside nested composite components